Friday, October 2, 2009

saturday, in the park

Today LIM YAN YUN told me her third and forth fingers look like Mary and Joseph.


well, what do you think of HER now? :d(smiley inserted because yy ocd)


____________________________________________________________________

random conversation: me trying to get dad to go out and get me a drink and dad trying to avoid it

me: thirsty la. i want a nice, cold drink.
dad: rig up something yourself la.
me: the only thing cold to drink in this house is like ice water lah.
dad: ice water's good!
me: *glare*
dad: fine fine fine. you go to the kitchen, make yourself a nice honey drink, add some lemon-
me: no lemon.
dad: well, IMAGINE some lemon then...
me: ...hahahaahahaa way to get out of a chore dad.

____________________________________________________________________


jason mraz's blog post on kids about the ocean is so incredibly cute. clickclickclick!


No comments: