Saturday, October 24, 2009

pah parah!


















HI :D :D

if you're here, online, reading this, then...



you shouldn't be.



you should be somewhere else, facebook or your blogs or whatever POSTING MY GRADUATION PICTURES!

i need pics! of the like 30 online that contain me at all there are only 3 of me that actually look decent. SERIOUSLY,


lol my mom just told me she spread some kaya on bread for my dog and my dog licked all the kaya and left the bread behind.


anyway as i was saying, not going for ballet for 3 months is killing me, figuratively, and therefore literally. if you don't get that sentence, think harder.

i
am
so
fat
i
can be
the
earth
and you're walking on me.

:(

so i'm waiting for decent looking pics of myself to surface so i can TOTALLY flood the system with em and you can forget about all the ugly ones! yay!

i need more jogging motivators man.

and i need to learn photoshop.


so yeah the point is, put up all my pictures! i need them so i can properly disconnect myself from the internet and study properly at peace, WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTANDDD.

gosh, ya'll are selfish.

:D

the only pics of myself i don't wince at so far.

















zhenchi, yy and i





















jenn, TANJUAN (haha!) yy and i


















jenn shooting the photo with her camera, me shooting qi with my clutch, and yy...being yy.
____________________________________________________________________

nicola tang, thank you for making my graduation night...small.


in comparison to your towering presence.

hahaaha.

thanks for letting us mess up your place woman :D you're the bombb.


Lim Yan Yun's tenone commandments:

THOU SHALT NOT PUNCH THY ENEMIES.



oh and shut up :D

















<3
omg so lesbian.

1 comment:

Arjunane Denature said...

I read few articles on this site and I think that your web blog is real interesting Cara Mengobati Jengger Ayam dengan obat herbal de nature