Saturday, September 26, 2009

you've more to give the world, yet you keep your secrets to yourself till you press them to a pearl.




Gosh it feels like just an hour ago i was gloating about our ten day holiday and how we totally deserve it after like a whole month of exams.

As long as it took to come, it passed twice as fast.


I did nothing. Of all the ambitious things I meant to do in this week i've probably done like, one of them, which is to go shopping. Hahaha. But just as well. Becaue after this break, i'm SUPPOSEDLY going to nerd my ass off till spm. I'm saying this now so should the temptation arise to sway me away from this plan, i'll be embarrassed to succumb to it because i've publicly written that I was going to study so I AM GOING TO STUDY, DAMMIT.


I'm sooo dreading getting back my results lah. Monday, bloody monday.







Oh yeah, does anyone even like remember about our physics paper on monday?

____________________________________________________________________




You know how we see a decent looking person and go 'duuuuuude, smokin.' or 'check out the jugs on that one' or 'i'd tap that'.


ew.


anyway my point is we see someone and go 'she's pretty' or 'she's hot' or she's fugly, right?


LET ME SET THIS STRAIGHT.


Okay lah fugly is a giant heading under which all ugly falls. But there IS a difference between hot and pretty.


I can't explain it, so i'll just show you.


HOT IS:










megan foxx
















kim kardashan
















paris (not really but whatever)





PRETTY IS:












alba




















kate beckinsale












zooey deschanel



but BEAUTIFUL IS:















grace kelly































audrey hepburn





and they're dead. So this generation, we've lost it.




cos i mean yeah hot is great and all,









But beautiful never dies.

No comments: