Thursday, September 17, 2009

RESURRECTION

of

1. my life

2. this blog


trials ended today! FINALbloodyLY.
exams for one month / 4 weeks / 28 days / 1 period cycle SUCKS. the living daylight out of me. its like i never thought this day would come. i live once more. for about 10 days anyway.


TO DO:
chill
watch grey's anatomy
chill
shop
chill
sleep
chill
chat
chill
REPEAT

i know, i'm SO busy.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i was wrong to leave you behind. i know i've been absent and never ever there. i know i was wrong to walk out on this. i shouldn't have taken you for granted.


but i'm back. i'm here. i'm ready to try. and i'm sorry.


and i swear that i will give it my all, if you give me one more shot.




i'll never forsake you again, blog.





yeah lah i know lah you're probably rolling your eyes and placing bets on how long this blog attempt will last. but you see right my problem is everyday i get faced with interesting things that make good blogging material and think to myself 'this will look funny in type' and then when i come home and stare at the screen my mind blanks.

and i can't think of anything to write.

and then someone messages me and i reply.

then i youtube.

then i watch grey's anatomy.

then i sign in facebook.

then i reply more messages.

and i never arrive back at the blog tab.


my attention span like goldfish lah sorry. i try lah kay try :)



till next time, hopefully.


1 comment:

yy said...

100 hours.
max.


JUST KIDDING : D