Tuesday, September 29, 2009

i am the walrus! coo coo catchoo!







































hahaha. i love calvin & hobbes and zits. the comic lah obviously, not the real thing.


:D a little something to perk you up, if you, like me, realised how much you shouldn't have gotten out of bed today because the day was going to be SO crap.


seriously.


the stars must've been aligned for disaster. the moon must've been in cancer or aquarius or some crap. i should've seen it coming. i should've read the signs I SHOULD'VE READ THE GODDAMNED TIMETABLE.


bm, sejarah, and addmath, all in one day. SWEET.


i hate feeling stupid :(




Today, i learned that the gap between the elevator and the 6th floor landing of my apartment building is approximately one key's width wide. FML


Today, i was talking and joking with my boyfriend. He said "Hey wanna hear a joke?" I said "Yes." He said, "Our relationship." and walked away. He seriously dumped me through a one-liner. FML

Today, my daughter asked me when was the first time I had sex. After i told her 22 she quickly shouted, "Beat ya!" She's thirteen. FML

Today, I found out I'm sterile. My wife and I have three kids: 14, 11 and 4. FML

lol. reading about the misfortunes of others DOES make you feel better :D

No comments: